Child Care Development Fund
918-787-5452 Ext. 103
The primary purposes of the Child Care Development Fund (C.C.D.F.) program are to increase the availability, affordability, and quality of childcare for eligible members of any federally recognized Tribes living within a hundred (100) air mile radius of Grove, Oklahoma. Childcare assistance through Tribal CCDF enables parents to pursue education, training, and/or employment. The CCDF program does not simply provide funding for childcare services. By focusing on the quality of childcare and the development of the whole child, CCDF has a great impact on families and communities
- A child must be under 13 years of age; or be under age 19 and be physically or mentally incapable of caring for himself or herself or under court supervision
- Reside with a family whose income does not exceed the maximum net income level as stated on the current sliding fee scale for the family size; and
- Reside with a parent, parents or guardian who are gainfully employed or attending a job training or educational program; or receive, or need to receive, protective services.
- The child must be an Indian.
- The child must reside in the household of an eligible Indian citizen.
- The child must reside within the Seneca-Cayuga Tribe service area.
The parent or legal guardian must submit all information required before eligibility can be determined. Parents may also be asked for denial letter from their Tribal affiliation, before services for childcare can be approved. The original application form must be completed by the applicant and signed by the parent or legal guardian before processing. Faxed applications will not be accepted.
About how many clients can you service every year?
Approximately 80 families.
Forms, Applications & More Information
Child Care Development Fund Eligibility Download >
Child Care Services Application Download >
Child Care Income Statement Download >
Child Care Statement of Residence Download >
Contract for New Child Care Provider Download >